Transnational Referral Certified Broker

Whether you're a broker looking to make a referral to a qualified professional who can best assist your client in buying abroad, or a buyer or seller looking for help with a property transaction outside your national market, can help.

Find a Transnational Referral Certified (TRC) Broker Cross-border transactions can be complex, so it is important to involve a professional who understands local market business practices and market conditions. Search for brokers and sales agents who have completed training on transnational referrals. The individuals in this database are all affiliated with an ICREA member association and have successfully completed training on making and receiving client referrals from professionals in other countries. TRC brokers are well prepared to provide quality service to buyers and sellers with international property interests.

TRC brokers also understand the concept of paid referrals and are prepared to participate in a fee-sharing arrangement with other brokers or sales agents.


              Niki's Blog